Entry criteria which must be met in order to qualify for entry:
- There is no geographical restriction on where a piece of packaging is manufactured, designed, developed or sold;
- Entries can be submitted from companies right across the packaging supply chain including brands, retailers, design agencies and packaging manufacturers;
- Packs must be for products which launched in retail on or after 1 March 2018;
- Packs must be for luxury or premium products;
- Packaging suppliers’ own promotional work is strictly not eligible;
- There is no restriction on the materials used for any specific pack.
- All entries must be paid for before the judging takes place on 19th July
Entries that do not meet the criteria will be removed from judging and will forfeit the entry fee.
- Sample pack submission date is still TBC , If a pack is not received the entry will be removed from judging and no refund will be given.
What the judges are looking for:
Overall, judges will be looking for evidence of great design, consumer appeal and a sense of luxury in the packs under review and will be asked to consider the following five aspects:
- Quality and innovation in graphics, decoration, shape and structure;
- Shelf stand-out;
- How the pack adds value to the brand;
- Luxury feel.