The aim of the Luxury Packaging Awards is to celebrate the very best design and innovation in the luxury packaging market in the past year.
The following entry criteria must be met in order to qualify for these awards:
• Entries can be submitted from companies right across the packaging supply chain including brands, retailers, design agencies and packaging manufacturers
• There are no geographical restrictions on where a piece of packaging is manufactured, designed, developed or sold
• Packs must be for products which have launched in retail on or after 1 April 2020
• Packs must be for luxury or premium products only
• Packaging suppliers’ own promotional work is strictly not eligible for entry
• There are no restrictions on the materials used for any specific pack
• All entries must be paid for before the judging takes place in September
N.B. Any entries that do not meet the above criteria will be removed from judging and will forfeit their entry fee.