- Entry criteria which must be met in order to qualify for entry:
- Packs must be for products which launched in retail on or after 1 March 2017;
- Packs must be for luxury or premium products;
- Packaging suppliers’ own promotional work is strictly not eligible;
- There is no geographical restriction on where a piece of packaging is made, designed, developed or sold;
- There is no restriction on the materials used for any specific pack.
- All entries must be paid for before the judging takes place on 31 May 2018
- A sample pack must be submitted between 24 May- 4 June 2018 for judging, if a pack is not received the entry will be removed from judging and no refund will be given.
What the judges are looking for
- Quality and innovation in graphics, decoration, shape and structure;
- Shelf stand-out;
- How the pack adds value to the brand;
- Luxury feel.
At least one example of the pack must be submitted (unless otherwise stated) for the judging day. If this needs to be returned, it is the responsible of the entrant to organise this.
Entry deadline: 31 May 2018
Submit your sample packs: between 24 May- 4 June 2018 to Emma Parslow, Luxury Packaging Awards, 6th Floor, Davis House, 2 Robert Street, Croydon, CR0 1QQ, UK