The aim of the Luxury Packaging Awards is to celebrate the very best design and innovation in the luxury packaging market in the last year.
Entry criteria which must be met in order to qualify:
• There is no geographical restriction on where a piece of packaging is manufactured, designed, developed or sold
• Entries can be submitted from companies right across the packaging supply chain including brands, retailers, design agencies and packaging manufacturers
• Packs must be for products which launched in retail on or after 1 April 2019
• Packs must be for luxury or premium products
• Packaging suppliers’ own promotional work is strictly not eligible
• There is no restriction on the materials used for any specific pack
• All entries must be paid for before the judging takes place in July
Entries that do not meet the criteria will be removed from judging and will forfeit the entry fee.
Note: At the time of writing, the coronavirus pandemic means that we are unable to host judging day in July. However, it is our intention to go ahead with not only the awards in November but also a judging day.
In the meantime, please submit your entries via the online portal and please submit not only your written submissions but also and we will notify you, nearer the time, when and where to send your sample packs for the judges. Thank you for your understanding.